www.liberary.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.liberary.com

به‌خێر بێن بۆ ماڵپه‌ڕی کتێبخانه‌ی گشتی پردێ

HomeHome  البوابةالبوابة  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

man of God thou hast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
icedreams

man of God thou hast Empty
PostSubject: man of God thou hast   man of God thou hast Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 10:35

man of God thou hast

man of God thou hast sent me into the desert, that thou mightest be rid of me, and not wearied more; and behold I am returned from my bootless journey, having gone over so great a way in vain! The Lord God see to this thing, and judge between me and thee, inasmuch as thou couldest have interceded with Him for me, and.have prevailed, if thou hadst not sent me away to another.Saying this, she threw the writing upon the bier whereon the body of holy Basil was borne, and related before the people all that past between them. One of the clergy then desiring to know what this one sin was, took up the writing, and opened it, and found that it was clean blotted out: whereupon he cried with a loud voice unto the woman, and said, O woman, there is nothing written herein! Why dost thou consume thyself with so much labour and sorrow, not knowing the great things of God unto thee ward, and his inscrutable mercies? Then the multitude of the people, seeing this glorious and great miracle, glorified God, who hath such power, that he remitteth the sins of all who are living, and giveth grace to his servants, that after their decease they should heal all sickness and all infirmity: and hath given unto them power for remitting all sins to those who preserve a right faith in the Lord, continuing in good works, and glorifying God and our Lord and Saviour." Vita Patrum" In the days of the blessed Theodemir, Bishop of Compostella, there was a certain Italian, who had hardly dared confess to his own Priest and Bishop a certain enormous crime which he had formerly committed. His Bishop having heard the confession, and being struck with astonishment and horror at so great an offence, dared not appoint jimmy choo what jimmy choo shoes penance he should perform. Nevertheless, jimmy choo uggs being moved with compassion, he sent thesinner with a schedule, in which the offence was written, to the Church of Santiago at Compostella, enjoining him that he should, with his whole heart, implore the aid of the blessed Apostle, and submit himself to the sentence of the Bishop of that Apostolical Church.
Back to top Go down

man of God thou hast
Page 1 of 1